This is my first time participating in TMI Tuesday, so I’m kind of excited. Probably won’t blow anyone away with my answers, but hey, they asked.
1. What is the best sandwich? Grilled cheese made with white bread and sharp cheddar, grilled in butter until golden brown. Yum!
2. Scariest animal? Ok, there are tons of scary animals, but until you are locked in a room with a flying cockroach the size of a bat, you don’t really know terror.
3. Ever asked someone for an autograph? Not in an unofficial way. I have been to events where there was a line for autographs, but I have never just walked up to someone and asked. (Dan Marino, Tim Tebow, Steve Spurrier, Kerwin Bell and Danny Wuerffel are the ones I have.)
4. Favorite action movie? Most of the Marvel movies would definitely be at the top, as well as the Daniel Craig Bond movies, but my favorite would probably be Top Gun. It’s one I can watch over and over.
5. Fave rom-com? Pretty Woman
6. Window or aisle? Aisle
7. Favorite smell? Gardenia and cake/cookies/brownies baking.
8. Least favorite smell? Musky perfumes and candles.
9. Most used app on your phone? iMessage followed closely by Facebook and Twitter.
10. You only get one song to listen to for the rest of your life, what is it? Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey.
Bonus: Describe the rest of your life in five words. I’m gonna just do me.